Formed in 2004 by experienced practitioners FE Associates is recognised as a highly successful major supplier of interim management and consultancy support for curriculum, finance, MIS, IT and funding in the post-16 sector.
FE Associates works closely with private training providers and colleges to provide a comprehensive Partnership Management Service. Available as a total service or tailored to suit individual needs, the model is designed to mitigate risk, drive up quality and benefit both providers and subcontractors.
Our recruitment arm offers a bespoke solution for your recruitment and HR needs. Every approach is designed to help find the right individual to meet particular leadership requirements.
Through our quality improvement division, BW Consultants, we provide high quality bespoke training, consultancy, observations, quality reviews and mock inspections to the sector to bring about sustained improvements.
FE Associates has extensive expertise in all aspects of the education and training sector. We can help you with:
- Interim management support at all levels
- Financial health improvement and efficiency gains
- Curriculum, quality improvement, self assessment and inspection support via BW Consultants
- Accessible ICT and MIS development
- Partnership Management
- Funding optimisation linked to key priorities
- HR support
- Executive recruitment and mentoring
- Strategic options, feasibility studies, collaboration and merger
- Data analysis, interpretation and mapping
- Research, evaluation and bid writing services